Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 28-06-2021, 20:39   #6066
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Bollocks Old Boy. I support all the schemes the Government have put in place through the crisis. I’m more than happy to pay more tax to fund them - are you???

If you think folk on zero hours contracts in nightclubs and lap dancers are propping up the Tories in the polls because of the furlough scheme that’s an interesting take.

I can’t understand why, despite being consistently wrong throughout the pandemic, you continue to push this economy over public health agenda.
There are plenty of employers who are struggling, including pubs and restaurants, who either do not qualify for support or who are still losing money. The way you just brush all this under the table as if this was not a serious concern is astounding.

I have not been ‘consistently wrong’ but you have consistently tried to twist everything to suit your sense of superiority. In that, you have certainly excelled - congrats for that.