View Single Post
Old 22-01-2023, 23:25   #555
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
If space is used outside Wales it will be for something non-core as otherwise there would be another Wales anomaly for a core service.

So it would likely be ITV4+1 since it onl has a very short and useless overnight allocation. ITV3+1 has a schedule that matches nicely with CITV which it shares stream with so I can't see ITV3+1 taking it.

If a C4 channel takes it it'll be a +1 or 4Seven since the latter is basically a timeshift in another guise.

I don't think any service will use it having said all that. It'll be like what happened with BBCA/PSB1 all over again.
I still feel S4C may move over to BBC A sometime this year due to the following:

A) Since April 2013 a funding for S4C was transferred to the BBC.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S4C_Authority

B) The BBC is not using the broadcasting slot outside Scotland [Slot being use in Scotland for BBC Scotland Channel).
C) S4C is on BBC iPlayer
D) S4C HD to timeshare with CBBC HD in Wales on Freeview.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote