View Single Post
Old 29-07-2022, 21:40   #1863
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

I upset someone the other day during a training course by saying something they didn't like. I decided to apologise, as after all it was something I said that offended them. I told them I was sorry they were over sensitive and had taken what I said in completely the wrong way and out of context. Various people on the course told me they felt I was correct to react in the way I did. I didn't get an apology from the person who took offense, and I suppose I never will. Oh well, their loss.
GrimUpNorth is online now   Reply With Quote