View Single Post
Old 24-07-2022, 20:13   #1794
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
You are wrong, and that statement is your basic problem.
You seem to think you can tell people what they are allowed to like now.
Anyone is entitled to dislike someone for any reason whatever, including any "disablity" - I suggest you get a dictionary and look up 'discrimination', you wont find thought control mentioned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
And, in your world, I suppose that they are entitled to tell the disabled person this and to exclude them?
Well I must admit I was no fan of Peter Sutcliffe and that was because his illness made him an evil man, so I suppose the reason I didn't like him was because of his disability. I never met him (unlike my late father in-law who worked with him and didn't like him because "he wasn't normal"), but if I'd been offered the chance I would have declined because I didn't like him. So yes I would have told him and would have excluded him.
GrimUpNorth is offline   Reply With Quote