View Single Post
Old 18-07-2022, 18:47   #1717
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
In the greater scheme of things, neither of our viewpoints matter any more. What happens now will ultimately be decided by those we have elected to make such decisions on our behalf.

You should have made your feelings known at the time they were asked for like everybody else did during the consultation period.

This is an important piece of legislation, yet all you were concerned with was trying to get this discussion about it closed down
How ironic.
Could you point out to me where Maggy has tried to close this discussion down because no matter how often I reread her post do I get that impression.

However I do get the impression, throughout the thread, that you seem to consider your opinions to be more relevant than anyone else who has a different view point.