View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 17:33   #1664
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Why on Earth would anyone do that? You have a very negative view of the world.

To my knowledge there won't be any penalties in the unlikely scenarios that you describe, not that I envisage that any will be needed.
The world and the internet is awash with the pettiest of people who will always complain to get back at a world they are mad at and because they think it is funny.You are the naivest of anyone I've met on the internet if you think everyone is straight forward and honest on the web.