View Single Post
Old 24-05-2021, 10:29   #24
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Cinemas reopening and Odeon Limitless membership

Funny you should say that because I am going to see Terminator later and I am very very curious to see if they have done any refurbishments to my cinema while it has been closed. On the new website and seating planners we don't have premiere seating anymore and it is all "standard". I don't know if they have done it as a goodwill gesture to keep ticket prices down so people don't have to pay the extra £2 for premiere seating for a limited period of time while they get people going back or whether it is because all seats are now premiere seats so premiere seats are now the "standard". Wishful thinking but we will see.

I don't mind the membership fee going back up to full price in September because by then there will be loads of films coming out I want to see plus films like Shang-Chi which I will want to see multiple times.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote