View Single Post
Old 21-08-2020, 14:44   #68
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Freeview changes

​Create And Craft just said in a reply on Twitter that Shopping is getting its own channel range on Freeview.

https://twitter.com/CraftExtraITV/st...​​

600-699 includes where BBC Red Button (601) and Adult channels (670-699) are, so maybe they don't mean literally the whole range for Shopping.

---------- Post added at 12:05 ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 ----------

Note: The Create And Craft account seems to tweet/retweet non-channel related stuff too, so I'm being cautious on this info.

---------- Post added at 12:12 ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 ----------

And now they've deleted the responses.

---------- Post added at 12:56 ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 ----------

And now set their account to protected.

---------- Post added at 14:44 ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 ----------

And now it's unprotected again...and those tweets I thought were deleted, actually weren't.

I'm just going to take it all with a pinch of salt until I see something official from somewhere else.

There are other tweets now but I don't see the point in speculating, as if accurate several things like CCXTV existing make less sense, and the Adult section would be narrowed leaving the late 690s and maybe 680s free for Shopping, the end of section buffer LCN currently being 699.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote