View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 10:20   #348
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

The worst customer service from a company I have ever received x10

The amount of times I have been promised a phonecall back from them and it never happened, I would run out of fingers on my hand. 5 times they said they would send me out a piece of equipment but sent the wrong item. 4 Times I have waited in for an engineer that has not turned up. At least they last time they sent me a message to say he wasn't coming, 5 minutes before the end of the day.

I have had them tell me for months there is no problem and it is my equipment until I forced them to come out and have a look, to which they said they would charge if the fault was my own. They finally got down their area network manager who after spending days here, re-pulling cables and everything else concluded the problem was elsewhere on their network as I had been telling them for months.

Forum staff told me there is no problem with my connection then a few days later say its overutilised. They would have seen it was close to the threshold when they first replied but instead say everythings fine and normal.

Complaints department didn't write reply.

The indian call centre have cut me off numerous times within seconds of calling and the times I have got through to them they were no help at all.

I could go on and on but instead i'll summarize the poll results so far:

40% think VM customer support are at least ok or higher
60% have had a bad customer experience at least once

Or to break it down futher
40% ok service
20% had good and bad service
40% have had poor to terrible service

Not good numbers no matter how you break them down.
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote