View Single Post
Old 15-09-2012, 13:03   #346
vvw25w
Inactive

vvw25w is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Nearly 3 weeks ago one of my BY email addresses, which I get in to my Gmail account, left a message Unable to forward email as size discrepancy. I went to login to webmail and was told no such email address. Through VM forums I discovered my long term email addys had been orphaned from my VM accounts. So...150...got 1st line overseas support people. For 30 mins a man talked rubbish, listened to nothing I said, had background conversations with his mates and then said he could not do anything , would put me through to 2nd line, 25 mins later, answered and 2nd line aupport agreed my addys were "orphaned" he could sort it but it may take 24/48 hrs to work through the system.. I would be able to access my 2 email addresses but would probably lose my main email address. "Wait 24 hours, I will leave a message for 1st line support on your account stating I have asked you to ring back in 24 hours and what I have done" , then I was told to phone back on Saturday (60 hours). Sat am cannot sort it out cos MYVM login isn't working nationwide..Sat PM MYVM now says I have my email aliases but no actual login to MYVM or webmail.."ring 150"..a support person who insists I d/load and run logmein rescue.exe on my LINUX system!!...does not work..tells me they will change my password..then cannot and reads the message left by 2nd line support on Thursday and tells me it says I need to wait 24 hours..THAT WAS FROM THURSDAY..but insists I wait another 24 hours.. Sunday work through 1st line again..2nd line tell me "You are at the right man, I deal with this, I need to go in to the code and change some things to sort this out. Give me 3 to 5 days" 6 days later..Still no login contact them again and told here is a fault number but it will take 7 to 10 days to sort out! No they cannot keeo me updated, but I can ring in and ask, and No they will not tell me when it is sorted.."Just keep trying it" in over 2.5 weeks..dealt with 12 separate "Support" people.

Still cannot login to webmail

And now cannot log in to MYVM.
vvw25w is offline   Reply With Quote