View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 10:23   #345
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by cart239 View Post
Hi,
I have been a TW/VM customer since 2004 & only in last 2 or 3 weeks have I had my 1st problems with them. I managed to speak to a British advisor who helped me resolve at least 1 issue & received a reduction in my bill due to this. When I asked about another issue she could not give me a direct answer.

Then to cap it all I find out that my parents next door neighbour who has also been a customer as long as I have & she received a courtesy call from VM asking if she would like to switch to a Tivo box with installation fee waved.

When I enquired, I was going to have to pay the installation fee!! Argh!

I wish VM would make their mind up about loyalty to their long standing customers.
Yes l phoned up to get a complete breakdown of my bill as l believe they are overcharging me by at least £4 and first of all l got this american accent on the line and l was stating to him via a print out of my bill online what l am being charged on my bundles and what l believe l should be paying and he tried to come out with a load of nonsense and to be perfectly honest l do not think he knew exactly what he was talking about so then l phoned up again and got a Scottish accent on the end of the phone which l could understand but alas the same confusement when l tried to explain to her transpired and she was adamant that l was not being overcharged but l still believe l am but what also irritates me is two things and that is one loyalty seems to mean nothing as any loyalty discounts seem to have disappeared totally since l have got my TiVo's and two their bills are a maze of different charges and fees that hardly anybody knows whether they are being charged the right amount or are being overcharged for their packages.