View Single Post
Old 28-01-2012, 17:47   #342
kafui
Inactive

Services: Services:Virgin Media XL Broadband,500GB TiVo box, XL TV and M Phone
kafui is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

I had an experience today Saturday 28th Januray 2012 when i received my upgrade contract from the post.
My new contract had a few billing issues which were not clear to me as when i agreed this new contract certain aspects of my loyalty discount and other charges were not clarified in the same way.
I was offered a Tivo 500gb, broadband 10mb and telephone M all for £46.90 with my discount but my new contract read £54.90.First three months was going to be £34.90 but this was not clearly shown on the new contract.
So idecided to call virginmedia retentions teams to ask for a clarification of this new contract. When i was put through i spoke to a lady in the dept explaining the reason for my call and she started of so rudely. I then explained that it was not explained to me that way but all i wanted was a contract that clearly gave a break down of what i will pay as per my earlier discussion with outbound retentions who prepared my bill. The lady's attitude then shifted to 'overdrive' saying that You have got the offer so whats the problem here. I then said to her i need it in writing as i had suffer from a similar experience. She kept on on and i said to her just send me a letter to that effect.
After i ended the conversation i thought back at the whole conversation and said to myself no want should talk me like this, after all i am paying for a service so i expected to be treated fairly and politely.
I then called retentions back and told them to cancel my upgrade installation and have given notice for collection of virginmedia equipment.
Another service provider out there will give me a better service.
kafui is offline   Reply With Quote