View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 14:12   #276
tdadyslexia
Inactive

Services: Cable Modem 60MB 2 TiVo Box's one, 1TB the other 500GB Plus Phone from NTL
tdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by netman View Post
I have been a Virgin Media customer for four days now. I am going to cancel my contract tomorrow. I have tryed to phone an all four evenings now and have held for 30 to 35 mins at a time and never got through. All I want from them, is to be able to use the moden through a hub or inteligent switch so that I can run four computers on the NET. I have read on the WEB that this is not possible and a router will be required. I can not even get hold of someone at customer support to get one sorted out or get advice. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THEM. The service is utter C**p. Steer clear of them, all of you.
It is not NTL's responsibility for the extra computers you want to connect to the network, you need to go and purchase a Router, plus the cat5e cables as well, to connect the extra computers to the network.
tdadyslexia is offline   Reply With Quote