View Single Post
Old 18-08-2009, 23:06   #265
Turkey Machine
Inactive

Services: Company LLU internet, soon-to-be company FTTC internet at 56Mb/20Mb!
Turkey Machine has reached the bronze age
Turkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze age
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtW View Post
I don't have Virgin Media phone, only broadband - it's shocking really technical support line is experiencing technical problems, only you get told this right at the end of selection LOL
You think that's bad, try talking to somebody at Orange about mobile problems. Selection after selection after selection then told "thank you for calling Orange. Goodbye!"

I dealt with a fantastic CS rep this Monday gone (17th) and he sorted out my bill then. I thanked him for it and asked to speak with his supervisor since he'd done a great job of sorting me and my bill out without hassle unlike some companies I know *SKY*
Turkey Machine is offline   Reply With Quote