View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 15:59   #257
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

If I was to leave Virgin Media for being less than happy with the service, Sky is definately not on my mind, I think Sky are crap, a complete waste of money and complete waste of time, poor customer service,dumb ass channels and poor broadband!

I'd rather speak to someone in india than the thicko's over here like the T-Mobile call centre, I have never spoke to someone so retarded in all my life! I phoned up to find out how much it costs to call freephone numbers from pay monthly phones because the website doesn't give an actual price either, it took this woman 15 minutes to find out, she was brambling on and asking irrelevent questions and in the end she gave me wrong info! She said it would cost 10p per minute when in fact it came to 40p per minute and the 20 minute call cost me £8 on top of my monthly bill,

T-Mobile UK call centre is just retarded, hope they do outsource to the philipines!!!
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote