View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 21:27   #256
irishguymcr
Inactive

Services: Samsung V+ M+ TV/M Phone/ XXL Broadband SKY HD for tv
irishguymcr is on a distinguished roadirishguymcr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to irishguymcr
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

My experience is that as a long term VM customer I am so fed up speaking to idiots off shore that I have no confidence in these people anymore and if VM can't sort this out they are going to end up losing a lot of customers. There are enough call centres in the UK and Ireland which offer fantastic services and I don't see the point in farming services out to India anymore where customers get no form of service anymore.

I worked in the past for an outsourcing company in Ireland where we supported the likes of Microsoft, Dell, HP and many other companies and we were constantly measured on our results by the companies we supported and in the five years I was there we never lost one contract due to a very high customer experience.

I have been told in the past that VM are not happy with the Indian call centres but were under contract with them due to NTL having signed a contract with them, well I hope their contract finishes soon and if not VM should break it due to the total lack of customer service and care that we as customers get from offshore.

It is time that we as customers and companies started supporting employment in the UK call centres, both internal and outsourced, instead of giving all the work to offshore call centres.

What is the point of VM winning awards for Broadband and having the best VOD service and even now introducing HD TV when their customers are becoming more and more unhappy about contacting them. All VM are doing is making it harder for the retentions teams to keep customers and stopping them leaving for SKY and other companies.
irishguymcr is offline   Reply With Quote