View Single Post
Old 25-05-2008, 03:01   #163
pentode
Inactive

pentode is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

A member of the CEO at VM got me to speak to an engineer who confirmed it was a server fault the the lady was adamant she monitored our telephone conversation for the record, a three way telephone conversation... a couple of hours later the fault appeared to have been fixed only to return a few hours later, all this after complaining to ISPA - even sending a letter 'a' in a Email can take forever..!

I rang the CEO office at VM as instructed should I have anymore problems, I also sent a letter to the Swansea, Matrix Court department vis recorded delivery requesting in writing a confirmation date for the problem to be resolved.

This way the ball is in their court and I have ammo to go back to the IPSA or
CISAS.

I have proved complaining to customer services is useless, when this fails the next thing is to write asking for a confirmation date when the problem is liable to be resolved, the next stage is to complain to the IPSA, OFTEL or CISAS... phoning to cancel you services is a chicken way out... try and give them hell until they kick you out... thats when the fun begins.

It's not that Customer services haven't a clue, they do try to help, it's when they take the complaint.... nothing is done, lets face it they don't run VM and what can they do when complaints aren't followed up?

davy
pentode is offline   Reply With Quote