View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 18:25   #74
nfs6600
cf.geek

Services: All
nfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant future
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil View Post
I am from technical support and a lot of times I am across the cmr service adviser calling up for our advice on issue they have to handle. It seems they are not thorough with the process and they are employed. Atlest they should be trained properly so that cmr don't have to move between different department. Just to information... Customer Services of NTL is one of the worst in country.
It's a good job that ntl doesn't exsist anymore then really. Your slating the company that you work directly for. I don't understand why at all. There are other departments in the company that are alot worse that Customer Services. Our offshore centres comes to mind.

Also, customer services would never call you for anything other than a technical issue of which they are not trained to deal with
nfs6600 is offline   Reply With Quote