View Single Post
Old 28-06-2023, 11:01   #2336
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: TV Show Snippets & General Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Warrior Nun will be returning to our screens according to Simon Barry.
I’m surprised. While they obviously thought they were setting up a new season at the end of the last one, I think they jumped the shark with the whole world in spiritual peril plotline and when they dipped into that most ancient of TV drama tropes (if a nun is good looking, she’s definitely sexually repressed and probably a lesbian) it looked like they were out of ideas.

It’s rare for fan action to overrule the all-powerful algorithm Netflix lives by though. My money’s on a one-off movie or mini series to wrap up the stuff they left hanging. 2 or 3 hours of telly at the absolute most, rather than a full 8-10 episode order.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote