View Single Post
Old 15-12-2008, 12:38   #35
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin cuts MOBILE broadband to a fiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by confucious View Post
That makes more sense - but how many people buying the 1Gb version know that? People in this thread have been talking about it being ideal for those at Uni etc.

What happens when you reach the 1Gb limit? Do they stop you using for the rest of the month (like Three)? Or warn you and suggest you move to a more suitable price plan (like T-Mobile)? Or just charge vast amounts of money (like Vodafone)?

Three have 1Gb for £10/month and 3Gb for £15/month on 12 month contracts or 5Gb for £15 on an 18 month contract (strangely the £10/ month is still only 1Gb even on 18 Months) all with a free USB dongle - I was lucky and got the 5Gb for half price. But then Three's coverage and speeds are nowhere neer as good as T-mobiles.
I'm on 3 pay as you go(no contract) for for £10 topup a month for 1gig, although i payed £50 for the modem.