View Single Post
Old 26-07-2022, 08:22   #1802
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
They are, the legislation aims to curb many different kinds of inappropriate internet activity.

I don't think that banning adults from speaking to children would be workable as many adults legitimately speak to child members of their family.

AIUI, it will be more about forcing websites to quickly pass on the details that they hold about people.

At the moment, some drag their feet or even refuse outright until they are ordered to by the judiciary.

I was speaking to a policeman this morning and he said that some often cite free speech as a reason and we both agreed that this was an excuse. They're more interested in traffic to increase revenue than they are from protecting individuals from trolls, paedophiles etc.
I'm more interested in how you spoke to a policeman at 5am in the morning.