Thread: Football The Scottish Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 24-11-2012, 18:07   #201
Derek
Inactive

Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Scottish Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonRoad View Post
Are you really that delusional Derek or do you only get your information from the mainstream media?

Not read the report I see
Actually I've read pretty much most of it. Unlike the Rangers Tax Case blogger who, inbetween deleting most of the posts now he's realised a knock on the door early one Friday is likely, skipped to the end and proclaimed loudly that Rangers had been found guilty on all charges only to realise that once again he had made himself look foolish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henkesghost View Post
Nae Green Brigade today better look out ma song sheet
Not that many other fans either On the brightside my fellow officers will have had a much quieter shift than usual without them being in the naughty corner.

Amazing how every other team in Scotland can bring up their attendance figures you when celtic are playing in front of the green seats the attendance gets sneaked out a few days later once another 10k or so are added to it.

On the bright side only 20,000 or so of 'The greatest fans in the world' saw their team get pumped by Inverness Caley today.

Just a pity Rangers aren't playing this weekend as they are so popular games get sold out way beyond capacity.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote