Thread: Football The Scottish Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 18-10-2012, 00:52   #68
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
Re: The Scottish Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
It's all going well in the SPHell....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19970984

And just coming out the woodwork now is this.

Whatever happened to transparency? How poor is the journalism in Scotland that it takes a month to report on transfer bans being imposed.

I also hear Motherwell are in severe trouble with the manager buying water for training sessions out his own pocket each week and players being asked to take very significant wage cuts.
For somebody who has no interest in the SPL you seem to revel in any potential negative events. Not that you would be hoping for any clubs to go into administration....?

For your own peace of mind Deek, I can assure that there is no way that any current SPL club will go into liquidation owing us much as the ex-Rangers. That's your own wee world record that your club took to it's grave. Pity they're deid or we could have put a wee star on their shirt for that.

On a more positive note, I've registered a £50K interest in purchasing shares in this new Glasgow Club fronted by Chucky Green. Are you in Deek?
LondonRoad is offline   Reply With Quote