View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 13:22   #1542
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
You live in a fantasy world. I'll 'contact' you when I want on here, it's a public forum. If you don't like the way public forums work, bugger off instead of trying to silence people. You have the tools at your finger tips to instantly block people.

I see the actual main part of the message flew over your head. Have you ever thought the problem is you and not your disability.
Your further comments have been noted.

---------- Post added at 13:13 ---------- Previous post was at 13:10 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
Nice read, thank you.

A few things did spring to mind while I was reading it. Did one of you carers really find it for you - a little voice that often whispers to me is today shouting it smells BS. I'm also surprised you didn't already know about it as part of your crusading armoury.

Another thing, it's so similar to another guide they've produced (could even been a find and replace in their favourite text editor) you should have a read of the other guide as it might educate you and stop you falling foul of the law in the future. Here's a link.
No idea what you are talking about, you need to be concise and clear when dealing with the neuro diverse. Hints, riddles etc simply do not work. Again, i'm surprised that you weren't aware of this.

---------- Post added at 13:18 ---------- Previous post was at 13:13 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy View Post
I think we need to revisit exactly what an internet troll is?
It can mean various things, though this would come under the offence of deliberately spreading misinformation:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/w3ct3bqr

---------- Post added at 13:22 ---------- Previous post was at 13:18 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
If you look back further up, since you last posted in this thread, I did actually request an apology from you as your remarks upset and offended me greatly.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote