View Single Post
Old 13-01-2009, 23:05   #5
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Wii and Homebrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
Since no one has locked this, I'm assuming its ok to talk about?

Just wondering then, what "homebrew" have you got working. Is it worth me investing?.

Surely Nintendo will fix the exploit with a system update when connected to the net?
AFAIK...

Running "Homebrew" on the Wii involves using a hacked Zelda game-save to "soft-mod" the console.

It doesn't enable you to run copied games (that still requires physical modding), it simply lets you use "Homebrew".

Nintendo's firmware updates do tend to break the ability to soft-mod, but as tends to be usual I believe that the people behind the soft-modding always then find a way around it.

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Setting_up_y...i_for_Homebrew

I've got no problem with people discussing running "Homebrew", as AFAIK there is nothing illegal about that, just so long as it doesn't stray into discussing how to do anything such as playing copied games...
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote