View Single Post
Old 27-06-2021, 08:45   #58
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Hancock Affair

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I’m sorry to be pedantic myself, but you didn’t answer the question. Can you honestly say that you have always followed the Covid guidelines? Really?
It’s an irrelevance OB, Hugh didn’t make the guidelines. Hancock has to be held to a higher standard. It’s the same reason people lost their minds over Cummings.

I think, apart from the vaccine procurement and roll out, the government has handled Covid poorly and I’m glad he’s gone.

---------- Post added at 08:45 ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Matt Hancock broke NO law.
But that doesn’t mean he wasn’t a colossal **** that had it coming though.