View Single Post
Old 22-09-2022, 15:05   #5
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: Anyone have a digital piano they can reccommend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
Sounds good. I will have to take a look at what Roland is offering.

The one that I quite like the look of so far is this Yamaha one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPq38Nmvgj8
Yeah that's very nice, I would have liked something like that, but I had to compromise due to (lack of) space. Hence the FP-10 suited me as it's very slim-lined but without compromising the sound quality. Slides under the bed easily enough without taking up too much space.

Going from a dated electric keyboard to full sized weighted keys was a bit of a shock to start and took a bit of getting used to.

Probably best to go to a music shop and try a few out would be my best advice. And honestly you don't realise how big these things are till you get them home. Looking at videos or photos doesn't really quite match up.

Last edited by peanut; 22-09-2022 at 15:08.
peanut is offline   Reply With Quote