View Single Post
Old 25-10-2012, 23:24   #16
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Jelly Bean now available

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
Technically there is now no Flash on any new Android phone - unless you manage to sideload it from an APK
AFAIK manufacturers still had the option of including it on any handset pre JB?

---------- Post added at 23:24 ---------- Previous post was at 23:22 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Adobe stopped production of Flash mobile so Google decided to just remove it from the system.

However its very easy to get hold of the APK and get it working. I've already done so.

Follow this guide

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1774336
Ooh thanks. That's a great relief, much as I hate flash there is one very specific purpose I use my phone a great deal for that relies on a proprietary flash app...

Come to think of it that's the one and only reason I had for not getting JB so I might as well get on that now
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote