View Single Post
Old 29-04-2023, 23:54   #414
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Elon Musk $44 Billion Twitter deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
Musk has just announced they are going to start letting creators charge to read their articles. I will never pay a penny for anything on Twitter
Don’t then.

---------- Post added at 23:54 ---------- Previous post was at 23:52 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
So if this happens in any large way do we think it will have any impact at all on how many people use Twatter, what are the options as a replacement to twatter

Just to add i think you will see a lot of, "i am not using Twatter any more" but in reality nothing will change in the size of the user base
Correct, all those “I’m leaving Twitter if Musk buys it” martyrs, are all pretty much still on it. Principles eh.