View Single Post
Old 26-03-2024, 07:00   #571
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Trump’s Troubles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Well when I ask the bank for a secured loan or mortgage, the bank looks at the property or item I’m securing the loan against and makes decision on whether their loan is secure or not.

If I went to Barclays and asked for a £550,000 mortgage to buy a 2up 2down mid-terrace house in Huddersfield, I’m pretty sure that would be looked into further.
Yes, but then you haven’t spent most of your life carrying the reputation of a super-successful billionaire property mogul.

Let’s at least try to remember we’re talking about a court judgement here, arrived at through due process, and not merely something Trump has been accused of in some dank corner of the internet. And that ‘corrupt judges’ is another Trump campaign line rather than anything with substance to it.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote