View Single Post
Old 12-06-2023, 11:40   #620
nodrogd
cf.mega poster

Services: Maxit + Movies/Sports HD (V6x2), BB350, Anytime Chatter. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG
nodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful one
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Never seen Notts TV.
Apparently its only on Freeview, which I dont have.
I also find it frustrating that I have to go to Freeview for London Live. A few years ago LL expanded their coverage to include Reigate, Redhill & Crawley to the south of the M25, & Hemel Hempstead, St. Albans & Watford to the north.

However the channel remains unavailable from VMs Hemel headend, meaning Hemel & St. Albans can only get it on Freeview, as VM still refuse to supply it outside the M25 to the North of London. Customers in Watford have always had it, as it has always been available from the former Jones Cable headend in the town.

Last edited by nodrogd; 12-06-2023 at 11:44.
nodrogd is offline   Reply With Quote