Thread: Pronouns
View Single Post
Old 16-08-2022, 18:42   #12
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Pronouns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
Chromosomes decide gender X+X or X+Y it really is as simple as that. Feeling you are in the wrong body is Dissociative identity disorder.
I agree chromosomes and gender but I was getting at some women for example have high levels of testosterone and some guys have high levels of oestrogen which can affect the body and make someone look/feel more manly or feminine.

---------- Post added at 18:42 ---------- Previous post was at 18:40 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
If someone asks me to use a different pronoun for them or if they changed their name and wanted me to use their new name I would do so. Doesn't hurt me. Then again I've never been asked.

I don't really see what the point of refusing that would be.
That's the thing. If someone asks or has a reason to, fair enough.

On the minuscule chance you ever got a pronoun wrong, someone would correct you and you get it right from there onwards. No need for workplaces to make a huge thing over it and and request they be used in correspondence.

This cat gets it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J2ZkiC_HGk
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote