Old 18-08-2022, 21:12   #4129
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
Re: Updated: Boris resigns as party leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
It’s basically because the big unions, who laughingly ‘represent’ working people, are preventing modernisation and increased productivity. And yes, management are too weak to take them on, as are governments of various hues. The whole country needs to smarten up and buckle down to achieve better wealth, and somehow we have to debt rid of the malaise that prevents us from acting.

We could achieve so much, but unfortunately we have too many wreckers trying to cause disruption and failure. They don’t want success, they constantly strive to achieve failure to achieve…well, you tell me. I think Communism is their aim, and those of us who want this country to succeed must not let them win.

You can call politicians names if you like, and that is so clever of you, but if it is that easy, why don’t you stand for election as an MP? The position of Home Secretary is one of the most important positions in government, and Labour got through a fair few in it’s last reign because they couldn’t handle it. Priti Patel works for her money, I can assure you.
I've lost count how many times during this government I've heard one minister or another use the phrase "hardworking families". Seems they must have all been lying so and so's. That's why you should never vote Conservative.