View Single Post
Old 26-04-2023, 10:48   #2034
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Well there is one thing people are forgetting.

The Dark Web.

Its not illegal to use, but obviously there is illegal stuff on there, and if you are in those groups or circles, I would guess that there are whatsApp type apps that make WhatsApp encyption look weak.

So banning WhatsApp is pointless.
The Dark Web is highly scrutinised and Tor Nodes get high jacked and even set up by security agencies. I am sure said security services have eyes and ears in most places but on the same note I am guessing most of what they see is not worth the time and resources to follow it up

Joe Bloggs buying a few gram of coke is hardly crime of the century and a lot of the sites are hosted well out of their jurisdiction anyway. Not that I know any of this for sure or ever go there just my logic