Thread: VPN how much ?
View Single Post
Old 16-07-2022, 17:59   #5
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: VPN how much ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtx View Post
VPN's do not give you any security. They can give you some privacy and other benefits though.

300mb is a very low limit and would be reached easily even with just browsing for a while, let alone watching a small video on a site.

I generally advise people to stay away from ultra cheap or free VPNS because logging and selling your surfing habits and other data that goes through them is often how they make their money.
Thank you it was just part of the package just wondered what it gave me . Have stand alone vpn ( unlimited )and separate security at the moment . Which I am quite happy with . Ie no problems for the last year.