View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 21:03   #12
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: iPhone 14 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Surely the thing to do get a model a couple of versions earlier and save yourself hundreds, that's always been my starting point with phones. In fact save yourself a few hundred more and don't bother with Apple. Android is equally as good, can compare as I have an iPhone for work, and Android for myself. In many way Android is better as iphones are so locked down.
I've tried telling my offspring this but they won't listen. iphones are also very difficult to get fixed at a third party outlet or fix yourself despite their new self repair scheme (which is a bit of a con). You still have to buy the parts from Apple then register your phone details to get the newly installed parts functioning properly.
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote