View Single Post
Old 30-03-2022, 11:57   #1385
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: All those No.10 lockdown parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
I reckon that a lot of people will be very sore at the No. 10 goings on and will not accept that Boris was oblivious to any of this.

For what my view is worth, any credit given to Boris for supporting Ukraine, minus the visa shambles, would not absolve him from presiding over "one law for the plebs and another for No. 10".

But, should he resign? Let's put it this way: If there was anyone else worthy of running the ship, yes - he should resign. I can't stand the man for all the reasons I've previously given. Expect a Tory wipe out of sorts instead.
I think we need to wait for Sue Gray’s report, which will be published in full once the police investigation is over and done with. Too many assumptions are being made and for all we know, Boris may well have been in the dark about these goings on.

He has restructured his No 10 team in response to what he has discovered. If he is found to have been complicit in all this, fair enough, but let’s get the facts before we pass final judgement.