View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 19:01   #10
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness discussion (SPOILERS)

Finally watched it.

Quite liked it, especially the use of music.

I am concerned they're getting a bit too deep into the weeds on the lore and the required viewing though. As it happens the one MCU TV show I've watched is Wandavision. Not seen Loki, What If or any of the others. If I hadn't watched What If I think Wanda's motivations and character would have been very weak. They do enough to make you understand she wants to see her kids again and is angry about it but I think it would be hard to understand the shift in character.

I don't have the inclination to watch every piece of media the MCU puts out so hope I don't spend future films wondering who is this? why is everyone cheering? Is that a thing then? WTF is the 'magic trombone'?

I was also distracted by the use of the British Museum as the HQ of the Illuminati.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote