View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 16:12   #33
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Odeon cinema news

I think Odeon learnt a lesson after lockdown No. 1. They brought a few older films back to show as there weren't any new releases and the old films proved to be quite popular. I have noticed they reopened for the second time last year that they have made a concerted effort to show even more old films for special anniversaries or seasonal events (e.g. Halloween).

In just over a weeks time (Monday 14th March) they are showing Apollo 13 in the evening so you can go after work. It is a fantastic opportunity and I can't wait to see it again, I can remember going to see it for the first time back in 1995. Also on the same day and the following (Tuesday) they are bringing back Dune (2021) which you can see for £3.50, another bargain imho. Two great films which I can't wait to see at the cinema again.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote