View Single Post
Old 27-05-2020, 18:24   #14
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Justice League (2017)

it's not going to be exactly Snyders vision, he's been given a few quid to reinstate what he shot and for some special effects but he can only work with the material that is there and he can't shoot any more scenes.

As Stephen says it was meant to be a two-parter and Cyborg was to have a much larger role than ended up having and Superman was going to be different, I believe he was to come back with a Black suit.

I, personally, liked DoJ, and I would have liked to se have see Snyder continue with his vision