View Single Post
Old 25-05-2023, 19:27   #2094
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
So it is my fault I suffered a brain disease when I was 6 nice
I don’t know you. As usual people personalise a broader discussion to shut it down.

Quote:
You Sir have just shown the fact the vast majority have very little understanding of mental health issues
You sir, have just refused to further the discussion.

I don’t know your personal circumstances, but I assume whatever your issues and difficulties it is you that drives yourself to battle through your impediments. You will no doubt have bad days, as we all do, but I’m assuming you have agency over your life.

Or are you totally at the behest of others and unable function in anything in life unless someone does it for you?