View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023, 07:19   #21
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Cancel culture at the BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Many companies have rules about what you can and cannot say on social media if its likely to damage the company reputation, and Im pretty sure the BBC recently said it was cracking down on this, so they had to take action.

Personally I just class him with many gobby "stars" who think just becasue they are famous they can post about politics. He should have stuck to football.
He can post what he wants within reason. You don't have to listen, I don't follow him on Twitter. Politics is everywhere so I don't see why talking about it should only be limited to the self-appointed gobby political commentators, at least people like Linker have done something with their lives beyond talking about politics.

It's not as if he mouthed off on Match of the Day either.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote