View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 21:16   #124
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Services: Canal Digital: 50/10
Druchii has a nice shiny star
Druchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny star
Re: Is it wrong to hijack your neighbours router?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrC-3rr0r View Post
Seen any of mine ? I tend to call mine : "FreeBoredBand"

At home I have in addition to the " secured ? " wireless networks I have one that is open for guests, visitors and really anyone wanting to use the internet without the fuss of wep/wpa keys et al.

Its bolted down by VLAN / packet rate filters (100kbps burstable to my full bandwidth) and all is available is DNS,Web,SSL,IMAP(S),POP3 which is good enough for most people.

I did try an experiment in Camden where I set up a free AP for the purpose of replaying SSL packets : Plain illegal of course.

So if you want to steal someones broadband make sure you don't do any online banking :p
Nope, never really seen any other open ones.

Bes thing to do is to go wired anywho in my book
Druchii is offline   Reply With Quote