View Single Post
Old 23-05-2022, 17:16   #2321
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Partygate & Beergate discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
This is the party he wasn't fined for. Probably helps out Starmer these pictures have come to light.
Indeed.

As I said at the time when Johnson wasn't fined for this and the other parties, this strongly suggest that Starmer is unlikely to be fined either. Johnson apologists like the Daily Mail need to brace themselves for this.

---------- Post added at 17:16 ---------- Previous post was at 17:14 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Starmer claims he was eating at the end of the day. I don't see how beer and curry are bad but multiple bottles of champagne and wine are ok.
Because Starmer is held to higher standards than Johnson is the only explanation I can muster.