View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 13:31   #225
Downloads
Inactive

Downloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via ICQ to Downloads Send a message via MSN to Downloads
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
Bioshock for me - only played it for about 3 hours, but it's absolutely stunning. Visually, it's probably the best game I've played, and the 'plot' is brilliantly carried out.

10 out of 10 for me
Finished Bioshock on the weekend too, i was mad cos i was gypped out of my 40pts for completing the game on Hard, oh well. I think this one is done to death on another thread but i gave it 10/10 too.

I'm clearing the decks for Halo 3 which means finishing off Lost Planet and Godfather, i bought Gauntlet for £1 on XBLA when it was on a deal the other day and i may get Streets of Rage 2 also (love it). Basically just odds and sods for the next 2 weeks. Got a whole bunch of people clearing the decks ready and taking time off work for Halo 3! Sad i know.

I also want to know when Speedball 2 is coming out, i've got it for the Amiga on 512 and for the CD32 but i want it tarted up on the 360 XBLA!
Downloads is offline   Reply With Quote