View Single Post
Old 13-06-2004, 13:26   #61
sherer
Inactive

sherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of society
Re: Euro 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielf
I was impressed by Spain today. They should have scored more, but they played a high pace game and always looked threatening (especially in the first half hour).

For now, Greece and Spain seem most likely to get to the quarters. Before anyone writes off Greece, they topped the qualifying group that also featured Spain. They actually beat them in Spain...
I'm supporting Spain as my other team because England have no chance of winning it. It's abit like watching England as they have alot of talent just never put it all together. Was expecting more from Spain yesterday they didn't play that well in the final third as would have liked to have seen Juaqin start as well
sherer is offline   Reply With Quote