Thread: VM Router Hub 5 at no extra cost
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2022, 12:54   #228
ileikcaek
cf.addict

ileikcaek has disabled reputation
Re: Hub 5 at no extra cost

Our Foward Path Attenuator is one of the ones with the purple label and seemingly 65-860MHz, is 860 not high enough now?

I found a wideband attenuator 6dB 5 - 1006MHz in a drawer and put that in place and the statistics look a whole lot better with that though some channels are above 6dBmV and upstream is around 48dBmv, just waiting to see about the stability side of things but it seems a lot more settled so far.

In any case, there is no OFDM channel data showing for me on the download tab (no extra table or a channel 32 in the main table, though see reference in the log:

DS profile assignment change. DS Chan ID: 32; Previous Profile: 4; New Profile: 1 2 4.

I know it should be there on the Downstream tab too with further details, but has the OFDM channel information been seen on the Hub 5 status pages yet? I haven't seen it posted elsewhere so I am assuming they have the info hidden in the firmware right now.

Edit 14:22: Just had another brief outage again, Same thing, MDD Message Timeout followed by a code 1 then a code 4 when it re-established. very odd. Getting less of them now, seemingly but it's not gone away completely.

Last edited by ileikcaek; 03-02-2022 at 14:22.
ileikcaek is offline   Reply With Quote