View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 16:28   #469
Tricky Trevor
cf.geek

Services: Gig1,Ultimate Volt,Virgin 360x2, O2 mobile
Tricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of Quads
Re: 1gig Rollout getting faster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
No, you can't fix it yourself, it has to be done remotely by VM
Thank you for that Ben. I just rang them again and a lady answered who sounded like she had a bucket on her head so I don't know if she was working from home or not.

We went through rebooting the Hub 4 and unplugging the pods but still had the green and white lights blinking. She then told me that she was putting me though to someone higher up (that knows what they are talking about?) and suggested it might be better if they replaced the pods. So as I waited to be put through, an atomated message came through asking me to enter the employee number of the person I wish to speak to. Of course,I didn't have this and the message said the person isn't available then hung me up.

I will have to call tham again on Sunday as I'm working a late night tomorrow.