View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 16:04   #467
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Re: 1gig Rollout getting faster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
So what's it actually worth? When you add everything together, I think you'll find it's good value IF you're going to be using it all.

For someone that just has 30gb sim and broadband, you're obviously not going to see the value.
Well said, something is only 'worth' the value you place on it for how much it's used.

My 'smart' phone costs £9 a month (Tesco), I don't game on it, watch movies or sport on it, no email set up, no social media either. It's used as a phone, not a multimedia device.
My internet is 100Mb, plenty good enough for the use it gets . . . and it gets a lot of use (2 people working from home and a daughter with an iPad glued to her hands). An upgrade would just cost me more money . . for the same amount of use.
Carth is offline   Reply With Quote