View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 21:51   #5
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
Re: Just had an offer via phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I only confirmed my address after she correctly answered some of my questions. I would never have given her any of my bank details as I don't trust these foreign call centres especially.

Virgin customers need to be wary because, not only do fraudsters now have our details, but they can spoof numbers to look like they're from somewhere they're not.

Even if they are legitimate, there have been cases of their staff stealing information.

Anyway, i've just had another call from them. After she'd read the script, she said that she wanted to log into my account, but the system had gone down and that she'd call me back!!
Any links to back up the bit in bold? It's quite an accusation you're making.
GrimUpNorth is offline   Reply With Quote